Welcome to the unitedresponse.org.uk website terms and conditions for use. These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website and by accessing this website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this website.
About the terms
Access to and use of unitedresponse.org.uk both within the UK and internationally is provided by United Response on the following terms:
1. By using unitedresponse.org.uk you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of unitedresponse.org.uk. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access or use unitedresponse.org.uk
2. United Response may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of unitedresponse.org.uk will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on unitedresponse.org.uk then the latter shall prevail.
Use of unitedresponse.org.uk
3. You agree to use unitedresponse.org.uk only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of unitedresponse.org.uk.
4. All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on unitedresponse.org.uk and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in United Response or its licensors. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use unitedresponse.org.uk content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any unitedresponse.org.uk content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of unitedresponse.org.uk content requires the prior written permission of United Response.
5. The names, images and logos identifying United Response or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of United Response and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of United Response or any other third party.
6. Where individuals are identified on this site by name or by image, full written permission has been given to United Response for their use. If you wish to use a case study or story in part or in full you must contact United Response at firstname.lastname@example.org for permission.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Any links to third party websites from unitedresponse.org.uk do not amount to any endorsement of that site by United Response and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
unitedresponse.org.uk content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to United Response, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis. To the extent permitted by law, United Response excludes all representations and warranties (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. United Response does not guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the website or any of the content. While we try to ensure that all content provided by United Response is correct at the time of publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of United Response for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website.
Nothing in these terms limits or excludes United Response’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence. Subject to the previous sentence, United Response shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of unitedresponse.org.uk regardless of the form of action.
United Response does not warrant that functions available on unitedresponse.org.uk will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that unitedresponse.org.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
Use of United Response Shop
You warrant that:
• The Personal Information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and
• You will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Information by contacting us by email at email@example.com or by calling us on 020 8246 5200
You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use
We will treat all your Personal Information as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below). We will keep it on a secure server and we will fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place.
When you shop on this Website, we will ask you to input and will collect Personal Information from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment information and a password.
We confirm that any Personal Information which you provide to us (or which is available on public registers) and any User Information from which we can identify you, is held in accordance with the registration we have with the Data Commissioner’s Office. We use your information only for the following purposes:
• Processing your orders;
• For statistical or survey purposes to improve this Website and its services to you;
• To serve website content to you;
• To administer this website;
You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003
If you have opted in to receive information, you may unsubscribe from our contact list at any time by replying to an e-mail with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line, by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephoning us on 020 8246 5200.
Your Personal Information may be disclosed to reputable third parties who will help process your order. United Response requires all such third parties to treat your personal information as fully confidential and to fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place. We will not release your Personal Information to any company outside of United Response for mailing or marketing purposes.
You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information and /or User Information, we are entitled do so.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
Contract creation and electronic contracting
The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
• You place the order for your products on the Website by clicking to confirm the order at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the Website.
• You will receive an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from unitedresponse.org.uk.
• Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch to you of the Products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions in Change or cancel an order
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
• The product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
• Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
• The identification of a pricing or product description error.
• You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Terms & Conditions.
The contract will be concluded in English.
The details of your specific contract will not be filed by United Response. If you do require any information regarding orders you have placed with United Response please write to us at the following address:
1 Weir Road
London SW19 8UX
Please note that you are entitled to cancel this contract if you so wish provided that you exercise your right no longer than eight working days after the day on which you receive the Products.
Please note that your right to return Products does NOT apply to goods made to your specification unless they are faulty.
Each Product purchased is sold subject to its Product Description which sets out additional Specific Conditions related to that Product including, without limitation, terms and conditions concerning estimated delivery dates and times, warranties, after-sales service and guarantees.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of Products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information including Product Descriptions appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order. We cannot confirm the price of a Product until your order is accepted in accordance with our Order acceptance policy.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
The failure or delay of United Response to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive the United Response’s right to enforce that right.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.
1 Weir Road
London SW19 8UX
Tel: 020 8246 5200
Fax: 020 8780 9538
Minicom: 020 8785 1706