We want you to be happy with the support you get from United Response – so if you are not happy please tell us! 

You can make a complaint verbally or in writing to any member of staff. For more information please download our guide to making a complaint.

You can also complain to the local authority or health authority that pays us to provide your support, to the Local Government Ombudsman or to our regulator, the Care Quality Commission