Virgin London Marathon
We offer a fantastic marathon runner package including:
- A United Response running vest
- A cheering station to support you on the day
- A fundraising and training toolkit packed full with useful running and nutrition advice and tips
- The opportunity to meet some of the people we support
- Fundraising advice and support to help you meet your target
- Monthly newsletters with training tips and useful running facts
- Official London Marathon merchandise (if you hit your sponsorship target by the end of May!)
Got your own place?
Join Team United Response! You’ll receive the same package with no minimum pledge or registration fee.
If you are interested in applying for one of our charity places or have your own place and want to run for United Response get in touch by clicking the button below.
What’s it like running for United Response?
Check out our highlights from Virgin London Marathon 2016: