Paying for support

You can pay for your support from us using your personal budget, a direct payment, other benefits, or money that you have. Your local Citizens Advice Bureau may be able to give you advice about funding.


This is not an emergency support service. Here are some options if you need immediate support:

  • If you are in an emergency situation, please call 999
  • If you’re not in immediate danger, you can contact your GP, or call 111
  • For immediate emotional support at any time of day, call the Samaritans on 116 123 (in the UK)
  • For information on local support resources and funding, contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau

Your information

Filling in this form helps us connect you with the right local team, who can provide the kind of support you need. Please include as much detail as you can.

By completing and sending this form, you are consenting to be contacted by United Response staff using the details you give us.

We will never share the information you submit with any third party. But we may use your information internally to make sure we’re providing a good service.

Other ways to get in touch

You can also contact us directly by email at our support address.

And you can find contact details for your local area office on our support map.

We respond to support requests between 9.00am and 5.30pm, Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays).

We will always try to get back to you as quickly as possible. But please bear with us if it takes a few days, as we may be dealing with a lot of requests.