A place to live
We offer supported housing to people with disabilities across the UK.
Whether you want to live alone or with others, need a lot of support or just a little – our supported housing is tailored to what you want and need.
Find out more about the kind of support we offer.
Help finding a home
It can be difficult for people with disabilities to find a home that meets their needs.
But our housing brokerage service can help you find a home that’s right for you. How it works:
- First we work with you, and/or your family or advocate, to find out what you want and need from a place to live.
- Then we can tell you what your different options are, and recommend the one that’s the best fit for you.
- If you like, we can then help you find and get the right home in the area you want to live in.
Please note that this is a paid service. Contact us for prices.
Other housing services
We provide housing management and landlord services to people with disabilities and their families, as well as social landlords, local authorities, and housing associations.
These services include:
- Rent setting and collection
- Rent control and arrears management
- Void management and lettings
- Tenancy enforcement
- Repairs and maintenance, where applicable.
See the areas where we offer housing below, or contact our housing team for more information.