You can make a comment, concern or complaint to your service staff:

  • by telephone
  • in person
  • in writing
  • by email

You can address your comment, concern or complaint through:

  • a one-to-one meeting/phone call with a staff member of your choice
  • to the Chief Executive of United Response
  • to your local Social Services, Health Authority, Local Government Ombudsman
  • to the Care Quality Commission
  • to the Supporting People Administrative Authority

The timescale and process of handling any concerns or complaints are shown in the procedure:

Download: Complaints procedure

Make a complaint

  • United Response Head Office: 0208 016 5678
  • Chief Executive’s Hotline: 0208 016 5673
  • Complain by email