Gift Aid is a way for charities to increase the donations or sponsorship they receive from supporters without any extra costs to you!

For every £1 donated by a UK tax payer, United Response can claim back an extra 25p from HMRC meaning your donations go even further.

Am I eligible?

Provided you have paid tax in the current tax year of at least the same amount as the gift aid to be claimed on your donation/s. You just need to make a declaration once and we will be able to claim on all your donations in the last four years and in the future.

Higher rate taxpayers can claim further relief on their gifts to charity via their self-assessment tax return. Please contact HMRC for more information.

How to Gift Aid your donations

Offline donations
Complete our simple gift aid form and send it to us using the return information on the bottom of the form.
Download gift aid declaration
Sponsorship form
If you are using a sponsorship form, make sure your donors fill in their name, address, date and tick the Gift Aid box. Send the finished forms to United Response and we can claim the money back from HMRC.
Download sponsorship form
Online fundraising page
Your Virgin Money Giving page will claim any Gift Aid from HMRC on United Response’s behalf.
Setup your online fundraising page