We support people in the Torafen area with learning disabilities, autism, physical disabilities, sensory loss, dementia, mental health needs, complex needs and dual diagnosis.
We can help you gain the abilities and confidence you need to become more independent and live a full and active life.
Our flexible and tailored care plans provide:
- personal care
- improved social and personal wellbeing
- increased independence through managing positive risk taking
- money management
- moving through life stages such as leaving school, moving from children to adult services, to finding work and living independently.
- medication needs and attending medical appointments
- maintaining positive family contacts
- step-down support from residential care or long stay hospitals
- tackling abuse and safeguarding issues
- social wellbeing
- daily living skills
- healthy lifestyle
- overcoming addictions and behavioral challenges
- avoiding/dealing with the criminal justice system
- socialising and relationships.
This can be for a couple of hours a week through to 24 hours each day.
How we deliver this support:
- Outreach in the local community
- Supported living in their own or shared accommodation
- In their family home
Contact us by phone, email or fill in a short form to find out how we can support you.
Read reports on our registered service on the Care Inspectorate Wales website.