Join the movement
For 50 years our work has been about working with people we support, not doing things for them. Our campaigning is no different.
We want to hear from people with a learning disability, autism, a physical disability or mental health support needs who would like to share their views about what needs to change.
You’ll get to work with us on our campaigns, talk to decision makers and help build a better social care system for all.
What you could get involved in
There are lots of different ways you can get involved with our policy and campaigning work.
It might be:
- Group focus sessions, online and in-person
- Sharing your views over the phone or giving us feedback on our campaign ideas
- Co-designing campaigns from the very beginning
- Meeting with decision makers to share your experiences and ideas for change
- Taking part in peer-to-peer research projects.
However you get involved is up-to-you, we’ll support you to find activities and task that you feel most comfortable with.
To recognise your expertise and commitment we compensate your time at the Real Living Wage.